It’s everywhere, yes I know – you know it’s National Peanut Butter Lovers Day, and you probably know that I’m not a fairweather friend of the stuff. I absolutely love peanut butter and love even more that it’s not just peanut butter day, but peanut butter lover day.
Nothing better than a dancing peanut to end the day devoted to lovers of PB…aka me!
But, before the night ends, I wanted to make sure I got this post in with the reasons I’m so addicted to it. In other words, my pledge to peanut butter:
- It’s good on anything – in fact, today my breakfast, snack and lunch all consisted on peanut butter –> toast, fruit, stirfries and sauces.
- It’s a source of protein – this is always a bonus when you eat it by the gallon!
- It’s versatile – baked goods or dinner or breakfast or snack, refer to the first point 😉
- It goes best on pancakes. If you’ve never tried pancakes topped with peanut butter and syrup, I encourage to get on that right now – it might change your life!
- It comes it different flavours – dark chocolate, anyone?!
- It trumps other nut butters. I’m sorry but, it does. I do like the others, but nothing tastes as good as peanut butter does.